Thread Subject: Re: teitac-documentation Digest, Vol 1,Issue 3
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Brett, Thomas F
Date: Wed, Oct 25 2006 10:15 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Jennifer Dexter: "Re: teitac-documentation Digest, Vol 1,Issue 3"
- Previous message in thread: Brett, Thomas F: "Re: teitac-documentation Digest, Vol 1,Issue 3"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Jared Smith replied to my question - can the Doc & Tech support
subcommittee use it- Yes. Anybody can use it. But just be advised that
it hasn't been fully tested, so things might not work perfectly. Please
provide any feedback.
The use of this utility will improve the captioning that will be done
since there shouldn't be 2-3 people talking at the same time. The web
address http://teitac.org/tohru/. As I understand the process, the
moderator will create a meeting and send that meeting name via the list
serv. Each participant to this meeting would log into the Hand raising
utility by entering their name and meeting name. The moderator will
monitor a queue of names, the first name is the one who had their 'hand
up' first. A participant can lower their hand by removing their name
from the queue.
Section 508 Coordinator
US Office of Personnel Management
Disabled does not mean Unable
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = <mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
[mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 11:42 AM
To: TEITAC documentation and technical support subcommittee
Subject: Re: [teitac-documentation] teitac-documentation Digest, Vol
I am not familiar with the technology. Is it something we need to
reserve or are you able to give instruction?
Assistant Vice President, Government Relations
1425 K Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20005
Please note change of address effective 6/26/06:
Be an angel of change. You can change the lives of people living with
disabilities. Earn your wings at http://www.easterseals.com
- Next message in Thread: Jennifer Dexter: "Re: teitac-documentation Digest, Vol 1,Issue 3"
- Previous message in Thread: Brett, Thomas F: "Re: teitac-documentation Digest, Vol 1,Issue 3"