Thread Subject: Re: Bypassing content.
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andrew Kirkpatrick
Date: Mon, Jun 11 2007 7:15 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: Bypassing content."
- Previous message in thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: Bypassing content."
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I'm willing to bet that most "repetitive content" is not completely
repetitive. We should be careful about how we define this - for
example, if the block of content is a navigation bar and when you click
on a link in that navigation bar you get a page that has almost the same
navigation bar, except that there is some small difference, such as a
different set of subnavigation links that are in view or something
similar. Is that still repetitive?