Thread Subject: Re: Bypassing content.
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andrew Kirkpatrick
Date: Mon, Jun 11 2007 10:05 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Brad Hodges: "Re: Bypassing content."
- Previous message in thread: Andrew Kirkpatrick: "Re: Bypassing content."
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
> Are you saying method to skip repetitive (or blocks) does not
> need to be visible? it won't meet functional performance
> criteria if it isn't made visible.
An invisible skip link wouldn't satisfy the Functional perfomance
criteria, but neither would any invisible UI control. However,
functionality that allows users to move to different locations using the
semantic structure in a document or application is neither visible or
invisible, so I don't think that the requirement this this be visible is