Thread Subject: 508 and ISO on software-web
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jim Tobias
Date: Thu, Oct 26 2006 9:35 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: 508 and ISO on software-web"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
In order to compare the current 1194.21 and 1194.22 with the ISO standard,
it would help to have a side-by-side comparison: for each provision (of both
508 and ISO):
its closest correspondent in the other standard
important differences between them
reasons why one is "better" than the other (a dialog)
Is there such a document now, or any precursors? I realize this is a lot of
work, but I imagine it would be useful, and not only to us.
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
+1 732.441.0831 voice/tty
+1 908.907.2387 mobile
- Next message in Thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: 508 and ISO on software-web"
- Previous message in Thread: None