Thread Subject: "Content" in our subcommittee
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jim Tobias
Date: Thu, Oct 26 2006 9:40 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Peter Korn: "Re: "Content" in our subcommittee"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
The Group B wiki page does a great job of pulling out the provisions in 21
and 22 that address content (rather than navigation or operation). But I'm
not sure if it hits the issue presented to us by the Access Board. If I
remember correctly, they had gotten a lot of questions about whether
documents attached to email, like a Word file with an image, was covered by
508 and if so, did they require some other sort of technical solution.
1. Am I right in stating your concern, Access Board folks?
2. Is Group B on the right track for that concern?
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
+1 732.441.0831 voice/tty
+1 908.907.2387 mobile
- Next message in Thread: Peter Korn: "Re: "Content" in our subcommittee"
- Previous message in Thread: None