Thread Subject: Re: Bypassing content.
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andrew Kirkpatrick
Date: Tue, Jun 12 2007 3:05 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: Bypassing content."
- Previous message in thread: Sailesh Panchang: "Re: Bypassing content."
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
> Can you describe techniques that are not visible that meet
> the functional performance criteria? Especially for low-vision users?