Thread Subject: Re: Bypassing content.
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Hoffman, Allen
Date: Tue, Jun 12 2007 3:10 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Tom Brett: "Re: Bypassing content."
- Previous message in thread: Andrew Kirkpatrick: "Re: Bypassing content."
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
this is where I think we have two concepts.
Allen Hoffman -- = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ; v: 202-447-0303
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
[mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of Andrew
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 4:42 PM
To: TEITAC Web/Software Subcommittee
Subject: Re: [teitac-websoftware] Bypassing content.
> Can you describe techniques that are not visible that meet the
> functional performance criteria? Especially for low-vision users?