Thread Subject: Re: teitac-documentation Digest, Vol 1,Issue 3
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Debbie Cook
Date: Thu, Oct 26 2006 9:50 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "teitac-documentationDigest, Vol 1, Issue 3"
- Previous message in thread: Jennifer Dexter: "Re: teitac-documentation Digest, Vol 1,Issue 3"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Yes, you can use this, but it does have a few bugs as noted. Also, it has
not been released because Trace is making a few changes to it as requested
by the subcommittees who have used it.
One notable annoyance is that if you open a new window while the
hand-raising utility is open, it may log you in a second time and put up
your hand involuntarily. I recommend that if you want to look at the WIKI,
for example, you load that first and then open the hand raising. This will
keep you from raising both hands even when you don't want to talk.
I do agree with Tom that it's a very helpful tool.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Brett, Thomas F" < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
To: "TEITAC documentation and technical support subcommittee"
< = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 8:48 AM
Subject: Re: [teitac-documentation] teitac-documentation Digest, Vol 1,Issue
Oh...since it was used in the General meeting on Monday I thought
everyone knew about it...
- Next message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "teitac-documentationDigest, Vol 1, Issue 3"
- Previous message in Thread: Jennifer Dexter: "Re: teitac-documentation Digest, Vol 1,Issue 3"