Thread Subject: TEITAC Hardware: 10/27 Conference Call Details
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
Date: Thu, Oct 26 2006 9:55 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Brett, Thomas F: "Re: TEITAC Hardware: 10/27 Conference Call Details"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Just a reminder, the Hardware Subcommittee will hold a conference call
on Friday October 27 from 11am to 12pm Eastern Standard Time. Details
regarding the call including the call in number and FCC captioning link
are posted on the WIKI at http://teitac.org/wiki/Hardware
Rob Nerhood * Ergonomics Engineer * Experience Design Group
Dell, Inc. * One Dell Way * Round Rock, Texas 78682 - 7000
This communication and all attachments are confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, (i) please
do not read or disclose any content to others, (ii) please notify the
sender by reply mail immediately, and (iii) please permanently delete
this communication from your system. Failure to follow this process may
be unlawful and subject to prosecution. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Next message in Thread: Brett, Thomas F: "Re: TEITAC Hardware: 10/27 Conference Call Details"
- Previous message in Thread: None