Thread Subject: Re: 508 and ISO on software-web
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Luke Kowalski
Date: Thu, Oct 26 2006 3:10 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Gani, Dewi: "Re: 508 and ISO on software-web"
- Previous message in thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: 508 and ISO on software-web"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
In order to compare the current 1194.21 and 1194.22 with the ISO standard, it would help to have a side-by-side comparison
<end of Jim's comment>
Jim, I think Luke Kowalski has this work item. I have provided it for each of the Group A items already.
I guess the idea would be to look at 1194.22 Z(a-p) and map them /reconcile with 9241-151. The only thing I was waiting for was feedback about posting all the clauses side by side, which could mean that the standard is essentially out there. This is good for harmonization and humanity, and I know that a couple of folks assured me that this would be OK, but I am still wrapping up my due dilligence with ISO on that topic...
luke kowalski, CPE
Corporate UI Architect
Redwood Shores, CA 94065
650 506 1227
- Next message in Thread: Gani, Dewi: "Re: 508 and ISO on software-web"
- Previous message in Thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: 508 and ISO on software-web"