Thread Subject: Re: Review Questions for Telecom Standards
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Brett, Thomas F
Date: Thu, Oct 26 2006 3:40 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Diane Golden: "Review Questions for Telecom Standards"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
>>Do the standards provide adequate access for individuals with a broad range
>>of disabilities (including cognitive disability)?
Has the term congitive disability been defined? All current standards assume a certain level of ability. For clarity I believe it is necessary to have a base line from which to begin the discussions.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Diane Golden: "Review Questions for Telecom Standards"