Thread Subject: Re: "Content" in our subcommittee
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andi Snow-Weaver
Date: Fri, Oct 27 2006 6:15 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Jonathan Avila: "Re: "Content" in our subcommittee"
- Previous message in thread: Brett, Thomas F: "Re: "Content" in our subcommittee"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Peter is right. We said we would first review all of the existing
provisions and then tackle content. I expect we will encounter content
issues as we discuss the exisitng software and Web provisions. Tom's
posting had a good summary of e-mail issues. I have started a page on
Content issues so that we can collect these as we go along.
- Next message in Thread: Jonathan Avila: "Re: "Content" in our subcommittee"
- Previous message in Thread: Brett, Thomas F: "Re: "Content" in our subcommittee"