Thread Subject: Re: Bypassing content.
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andi Snow-Weaver
Date: Wed, Jun 20 2007 8:15 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Smith, Jamie: "Re: Bypassing content."
- Previous message in thread: Smith, Jamie: "Re: Bypassing content."
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Please see my post from yesterday. 
We already agreed to adopt the WCAG wording in April. Since Sean has raised
a testability issue, we are going to raise it with WCAG and try to get them
to solve it and avoid the need to diverge.