Thread Subject: Re: 508 and ISO on software-web
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG
Date: Fri, Oct 27 2006 9:40 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Gani, Dewi: "Re: 508 and ISO on software-web"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gani, Dewi" < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
To: "TEITAC Web/Software Subcommittee" < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 5:29 PM
Subject: Re: [teitac-websoftware] 508 and ISO on software-web
> I echo with the point Alex Li brought up, that is to seperate these two
> sections to support the idea of harmonization. I would recommend to use
> ISO for 1194.21 and WCAG 2.0 for 1194.22.
I suggest to keep also a reference to ISO 9241-151 Ergonomics of
human-system interaction - Software ergonomics for World Wide Web User
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Gani, Dewi: "Re: 508 and ISO on software-web"