Thread Subject: Re: Color Provision - Harmonizing with WCAG
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Smith, Jamie
Date: Wed, Jun 20 2007 9:40 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Color Provision - Harmonizing with WCAG"
- Previous message in thread: Andrew LaHart: "Color Provision - Harmonizing with WCAG"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I'm thankful for all the work in getting a standard for color provision.
It would be nice if harmonization could happen.
I like the May Plenary Meeting Draft and the ISO. Didn't really care
for the May 17th that said "visually evident".
I've shown this to a few application folks and they didn't seem to have
a problem with the term "color differences" or "difference between
- Next message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Color Provision - Harmonizing with WCAG"
- Previous message in Thread: Andrew LaHart: "Color Provision - Harmonizing with WCAG"