Thread Subject: Re: Color Provision - Harmonizing with WCAG
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Smith, Jamie
Date: Wed, Jun 20 2007 11:10 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Color Provision - Harmonizing with WCAG"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I am aware that speech might allow one to read color at some point, but
most of the speech user I know do not do such. It seems like content
people could just be better writers. ... if only.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Color Provision - Harmonizing with WCAG"