Thread Subject: Can't Connect to call
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Debbie Cook
Date: Fri, Oct 27 2006 12:20 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Fratkin, Mike: "Re: Can't Connect to call"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Not sure what service is being used for the call, but says the call can't be
completed. Also logged into the captioning to follow along, but apparently
don't know how to keep the transcript flowing because I see some of it and
then have to start over to see more. Glad to use that if I can figure out
how it really works.
- Next message in Thread: Fratkin, Mike: "Re: Can't Connect to call"
- Previous message in Thread: None