Thread Subject: Re: Definition of Web Content
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Hoffman, Allen
Date: Thu, Jun 21 2007 6:20 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Definition of Web Content"
- Previous message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Definition of Web Content"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I Like these definitions, but would like to get a walk through how some
1. i open an email in a software-based email client. The email is in
HTML. is that web? The email is not opened in the browser but a
sub-browser extra rendering agent.
2. I open a help item in a software package. The help items are stored
in an HTML format. the help file is rendered but not within a specific
full stand-alone browser.
3. I open a document that is not coded in HTML, and does not open in a
browser, but another word processor.
Allen Hoffman -- = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ; v: 202-447-0303
- Next message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Definition of Web Content"
- Previous message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Definition of Web Content"