Thread Subject: Re: pause, (unpause), and replay
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andrew Kirkpatrick
Date: Thu, Jun 21 2007 8:10 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Tom Brett: "Re: pause, (unpause), and replay"
- Previous message in thread: Tom Brett: "Re: pause, (unpause), and replay"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
How often do we see video online for government sites that doesn't have
the ability to stop and pause? I can't think of a single time, but am
interested in polling the group. I'm questioning whether this is even
If it is needed, the opposite of "pause" is "resume" in my book.