Thread Subject: Meeting Reminder
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Debbie Cook
Date: Fri, Jun 22 2007 8:40 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Debbie Cook: "Meeting Reminder"
- Previous message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Meeting Reminder for December 19"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Just a reminder that the Self-Contained Closed subcommittee meets again
today at 1:00 eastern. I have updated our notes in the Key Links section on
We're actually close to completing our proposed work and will continue to
examine the functional performance standards to see if there are additional
technical requirements that should be applied to Closed Products as
discussed during the last TIETAC meeting.
WA Assistive Technology Program
Seattle, WA 98195-7920
- Next message in Thread: Debbie Cook: "Meeting Reminder"
- Previous message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Meeting Reminder for December 19"