Thread Subject: Web - Link purpose - harmonization with WCAG 2.0
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andi Snow-Weaver
Date: Fri, Jun 22 2007 4:25 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Barrett, Don: "Re: Web - Link purpose - harmonization with WCAG2.0"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
When we reviewed the new wording of the WCAG 2.0 provisions that we have
already agreed to include in our recommendation, we missed the one on link
The provision wording from WCAG 2.0 that we already agreed to is:
The purpose of each link shall be capable of being determined from the link
text and its programmatically determinable link context.
The latest WCAG 2.0 wording is:
The purpose of each link can be determined from the link text and its
programmatically determined link context.
Any objections to adopting the new WCAG 2.0 wording?
- Next message in Thread: Barrett, Don: "Re: Web - Link purpose - harmonization with WCAG2.0"
- Previous message in Thread: None