Thread Subject: Re: Suggested update to 6.1.I so we can remove 6.1.B and 6.1.C (forms & scripting)
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andi Snow-Weaver
Date: Fri, Jun 22 2007 5:00 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Suggested update to 6.1.I so wecanremove6.1.B and 6.1.C (forms & scripting)"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
We did agree in the meeting on June 6th to remove the provisions on forms
and scripts and to add an example or a clarification to the User Interface
Components provision.  I didn't hear anyone object to Peter's proposed
edit so we'll go with that for now.
Allen raised another issue though about content in general. I've allocated
time on next week's agenda to discuss this issue.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Suggested update to 6.1.I so wecanremove6.1.B and 6.1.C (forms & scripting)"