Thread Subject: WCAG 2.0 provisions we have not yet looked at
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andi Snow-Weaver
Date: Sat, Jun 23 2007 2:10 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: WCAG 2.0 provisions we have not yet looked at"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Thanks to Drew LaHart for comparing the latest WCAG 2.0 draft with our
current recommendations to identify additional WCAG 2.0 provisions we
should consider. 
This was a great exercise because it identified one provision that we had
closed on that I had neglected to include in our submission to the TEITAC.
The net is that we have 4 Level A provisions and 6 Level AA provisions to
consider for our 508 recommendation. There are an additional 7 provisions
that we have already considered and rejected.
Please review these and register your comments on the list. We will discuss
adding these to our recommendation at next week's meeting.
- Next message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: WCAG 2.0 provisions we have not yet looked at"
- Previous message in Thread: None