Thread Subject: Re: Biometric fix needed
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Hoffman, Allen
Date: Mon, Jun 25 2007 6:00 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Randy Marsden: "Re: Biometric fix needed"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
The basic problem with this is that no alternatives are recognized
currently to biometric forms of identification/authentication in the
security industry. I don't think removing these words change this
sufficiently. i think what we need to recommend is that the
Access-Board in cooperation with NIST, DOJ, DHS and others conduct
research to identify viable alternatives, for example which use multiple
Allen Hoffman -- = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ; v: 202-447-0303
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Randy Marsden: "Re: Biometric fix needed"