Thread Subject: Re: FW: Edits for AV and Hardware provisions
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: David Strasser
Date: Wed, Jun 27 2007 8:55 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Whitney Quesenbery: "Re: FW: Edits for AV and Hardware provisions"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
The point of my e-mail today was to ensure that my previous e-mail was
Advanced Micro Devices
Consumer Electronics Group
33 Commerce Valley Drive East
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
[mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of Whitney
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 9:57 AM
To: TEITAC Audio/Video Subcommittee; TEITAC Audio/Video Subcommittee
Subject: Re: [teitac-video] FW: Edits for AV and Hardware provisions
At 07:35 AM 6/27/2007, David Strasser wrote:
>I've attached the e-mail that I sent a few weeks back regarding the
>current text in the AV hardware section. The concerns I listed in my
>e-mail are relevant even to the new text proposed but W. Quesenbery.
Just to be clear, I specifically focused on the format and presentation,
and did not attempt to update the actual provision to take into account
discussion that was obviously still underway. As my note says, this
needs to be updated to reflect the latest consensus by the committee.
Whitney Interactive Design
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
"Warning: Objects in the calendar are closer than they appear."
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Whitney Quesenbery: "Re: FW: Edits for AV and Hardware provisions"