Thread Subject: Re: rewording of 4.2B
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Salaets, Ken
Date: Fri, Jun 29 2007 12:30 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Jasionowski, Tony: "rewording of 4.2B"
- Previous message in thread: Karen Peltz Strauss: "Re: rewording of 4.2B"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Karen, everything is negotiable. :-) That's how processes such as this are steered toward consensus, I appreciate the sentiments you, Jim and others have expressed on this issue, but I also appreciate my industry colleagues' perspectives. It occurs to me that this matter may be out of scope relative to what needs to happen here, i.e., motivating Federal agencies to modernize their inventory to ensure comparable access. Is there another avenue or venue where the Board, advocacy and industry can collaborate to achieve the desired result?
Thanks and a good weekend to all.