Thread Subject: Re: Today;s wiki training
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Bailey Bruce
Date: Mon, Oct 30 2006 7:15 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Jim Tobias: "Today;s wiki training"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
> Whatever saint will be doing this training,
That would be me, per Debbie's request.
> was there a reason to name it or limit participation
> to the "Disability Ad Hoc Group"? Who is that group?
Debbie's call on all those points. But the participation is not really
limited (hence the reason for putting it on the calendar). The
subcommittees are at liberty to arrange their own trainings. This was a
group of people who did not feel they wanted to organize themselves into
one particular subcommittee nor did they want to ask to be recognized as
a "task force".
I regard it as similar to the support I have been providing to
individuals over the phone. Debbie just took the initiative to have me
talk to several people at once. Wish me luck!
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Jim Tobias: "Today;s wiki training"