Thread Subject: calendar
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Gregg Vanderheiden
Date: Mon, Oct 30 2006 9:00 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Beyond the Calendar"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Our calendar is badly needed but not working entirely. (maybe just because
it wasn't up earlier).
We (general subcommittee) have had a standing meeting time of Monday at
1Eastern. But Telecom is now scheduled at 12 so we now have overlap.
Web was also scheduled at that time but moved this week due to plane travel
We will see if people can move 30 min or not so we don't overlap telecom.
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
< <http://trace.wisc.edu/> http://trace.wisc.edu/> FAX 608/262-8848
DSS Player at http://tinyurl.com/dho6b
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Beyond the Calendar"