Thread Subject: Re: July 6th EWG draft
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: William Loughborough
Date: Tue, Jul 10 2007 8:50 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: William Loughborough: "Re: July 6th EWG draft"
- Previous message in thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "July 6th EWG draft"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
1.1-C - With Color Vision Deficits
At least one mode must be provided that allows comparable access to
product with color vision deficits.
sounds as if the product has color vision deficits?