Thread Subject: Re: Documentation Subcommittee Notes 10/27
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Brett, Thomas F
Date: Mon, Oct 30 2006 9:30 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Salaets, Ken: "Re: Documentation Subcommittee Notes 10/27"
- Previous message in thread: Jennifer Dexter: "Re: Documentation Subcommittee Notes 10/27"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Other sub committees have posted the transcript. I guess we could
follow their posting procedures...
Section 508 Coordinator
US Office of Personnel Management
Disabled does not mean Unable
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = <mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
[mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 11:08 AM
To: TEITAC documentation and technical support subcommittee
Subject: Re: [teitac-documentation] Documentation Subcommittee Notes
It probably should be added under resources as a link. I am not sure
how to attach something though. Does anyone else know how?
Assistant Vice President, Government Relations
1425 K Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20005
Please note change of address effective 6/26/06:
Be an angel of change. You can change the lives of people living with
disabilities. Earn your wings at http://www.easterseals.com
- Next message in Thread: Salaets, Ken: "Re: Documentation Subcommittee Notes 10/27"
- Previous message in Thread: Jennifer Dexter: "Re: Documentation Subcommittee Notes 10/27"