Thread Subject: Animation
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Gregg Vanderheiden
Date: Mon, Jul 16 2007 12:20 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Sean Hayes: "Re: Animation"
- Previous message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Animation"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
We should add 'stop or hide".
The "busy" type animation that does not give status - and should not be a
status indicator. If it is just a binary status (busy - not) there is no
reason it needs to be animated. It can be a static "busy". This
harmonizes with ISO and ANSI.
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
< <http://trace.wisc.edu/> http://trace.wisc.edu/> FAX 608/262-8848
DSS Player at http://tinyurl.com/dho6b
If Attachement is a mail.dat try <http://www.kopf.com.br/winmail/>