Thread Subject: Re: Handraising utility for phone callers duringthe meeting next week.
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andrew Kirkpatrick
Date: Mon, Jul 16 2007 6:00 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Mike Paciello: "Re: Handraising utility for phone callersduringthe meeting next week."
- Previous message in thread: Creagan Tim: "Re: Handraising utility for phone callers during the meeting next week."
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I'm writing about the phone quality for the meeting. I fortunately
needed to be on a plane for most of today so I didn't need to struggle
to understand what people were saying (and Greg Pisocky was able to
cover Adobe's seat). The audio quality was incredibly poor - for the 2
hours that I did listen it was possible to pick up every other word only
for the second hour, with the first hour being a total wash.
I know that I'm not the only remote attendee - the phone issue really
needs to be addressed for tomorrow and Wednesday if you want people to
understand what is going on. The phone quality affects the remote
captioning as well.
- Next message in Thread: Mike Paciello: "Re: Handraising utility for phone callersduringthe meeting next week."
- Previous message in Thread: Creagan Tim: "Re: Handraising utility for phone callers during the meeting next week."