Thread Subject: Notice of AV meeting
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Tom Brett
Date: Wed, Jul 18 2007 12:55 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
There will be a teleconference on July 25 from 3-4pm for the Audio Visual
Subcommittee. Please see the details below..
The remote closed captioning event id is 759212. At the time of the
teleconference go to www.fedrcc.us <http://www.fedrcc.us/> and enter the
Meeting id#: 107147
Alternatively, dial into a local office and transfer to x69900
See EWG July 6 draft:
4-A - Caption Playback
Analog television, digital television and tuners, computer equipment, and
other equipment must provide closed and open captions:
6.3-E - Interactive Elements
All materials containing interactive elements that are part of the content
must comply with 1194.21 [a-z] as well as 1194.24 a-e.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None