Thread Subject: Re: biometrics continued
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Hoffman, Allen
Date: Thu, Jul 19 2007 3:20 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Jared Smith: "Re: biometrics continued"
- Previous message in thread: firstname.lastname@example.org: "Re: biometrics continued"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Retinal scans were only inserted as "an example", not proposed as any
I would be interested eventually to know what is happening with
validation of claims made by some concerning facial scans that rely
primarily upon the circulation in the face, which is not dependent upon
age, make-up, or even cosmetic changes, but apparently is reputed to
remain consistently measurable over ones lifetime.
but, face recognition always has sounded like the way to go, but getting
there has been a real challenge.
I suspect there is a huge cost difference however, but that is another
Allen Hoffman -- = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ; v: 202-447-0303