Thread Subject: Re: biometrics continued
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jared Smith
Date: Thu, Jul 19 2007 5:05 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: biometrics continued"
- Previous message in thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: biometrics continued"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Just a friendly reminder for folks to please trim your messages to the
relevant portions of the message you are quoting or replying to. In threads
that are sometimes 10's of messages deep, quoting the entirety of all the
messages ahead of yours is not necessary, requires a lot of bandwidth and
scrolling to read, and is making the list archives almost entirely unusable.
The 18 messages in this thread alone requires 97 printed pages on my
computer, with about 93 of those pages being quoted messages -