Thread Subject: Re: 6.3e
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Hoffman, Allen
Date: Fri, Jul 27 2007 3:20 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: 6.3e"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
>From the July 18 draft I read:
2.4.2 4-B - Supplemental Audio Playback
I wonder if this might be better referenced as:
2.4.2 4-B - Audio description Playback
Its just that supplemental seems to be optional in my mind.
not a big deal, just an impression.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: 6.3e"