Thread Subject: Re: draft def for multimedia
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Hoffman, Allen
Date: Thu, Aug 02 2007 6:50 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Sean Hayes: "Re: draft def for multimedia"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Here is a draft proposal for "multimedia" definition.
Multimedia as used in this standard includes any content, static or
interactive, which includes concurrent synchronized audio and visual
information. Examples include (insert format references). Example of
content which is not considered as "multimedia" for this standard are,
Q: Is independent video or audio considered multimedia? If not what
term applies to them specifically?
Allen Hoffman -- = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ; v: 202-447-0303
- Next message in Thread: Sean Hayes: "Re: draft def for multimedia"
- Previous message in Thread: None