Thread Subject: Re: Second Life
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: William Loughborough
Date: Thu, Aug 02 2007 9:00 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Jared Smith: "Re: Second Life"
- Previous message in thread: Andrew Kirkpatrick: "Re: Second Life"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Andrew Kirkpatrick wrote:
> Maybe there's other options, but part of me wonders if this isn't going
> to be solved in a reasonably comprehensive way anytime soon and if we're
> being too optimistically aggressive on this topic.
This is already a rathole. Off-topic. Not a part of the mission to