Thread Subject: Re: authoring tools provisions
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Judy Brewer
Date: Tue, Aug 07 2007 1:30 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: authoring tools provisions"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I'll be pulling together some of the remaining discussion threads in a
batch of mail later this evening, for response on the list and discussion
at tomorrow's teleconference. We'll close, I believe, but have a few
details still to wrap up.
At 01:27 PM 8/7/2007 -0400, Hoffman, Allen wrote:
>Are the authoring tool provisions pretty much final yet? I don't see
>any activity of late on the 4 we had remaining.
>DHS Office on Accessible Systems & Technology
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: authoring tools provisions"