Thread Subject: Re: Requests from General forfutureconsiderations
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Brett, Thomas F
Date: Mon, Oct 30 2006 2:35 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Debbie Cook: "Re: Requests from Generalforfutureconsiderations"
- Previous message in thread: Jared Smith: "Re: Requests from General forfuture considerations"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Limiting future membership in subcommittee[s] would also seem to be in conflict Federal Advisory Committee Act.
- Next message in Thread: Debbie Cook: "Re: Requests from Generalforfutureconsiderations"
- Previous message in Thread: Jared Smith: "Re: Requests from General forfuture considerations"