Thread Subject: Re: Authoring tools with no user interface
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: David Poehlman
Date: Thu, Aug 09 2007 9:25 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Judy Brewer: "Re: Authoring tools with no user interface"
- Previous message in thread: Sean Hayes: "Re: Authoring tools with no user interface"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Then, this needs to be made clearer. I want to be able to override the
choices if they are inappropriate, but not to turn off accessability.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sean Hayes" < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
To: "TEITAC Web/Software Subcommittee" < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 10:49 AM
Subject: Re: [teitac-websoftware] Authoring tools with no user interface
The clause **unless the user explicitly indicates otherwise.**" is there to
allow authors to edit the information; if it were not there you would not be
able to change the alt text for an image for example.
Accessibility Business Unit
mob +44 7977 455002
office +44 117 9719730
- Next message in Thread: Judy Brewer: "Re: Authoring tools with no user interface"
- Previous message in Thread: Sean Hayes: "Re: Authoring tools with no user interface"