Thread Subject: Meeting on Tuesday
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andi Snow-Weaver
Date: Thu, Aug 09 2007 2:50 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Andrew Kirkpatrick: "Re: Meeting on Tuesday"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
As we only have about a week left and lots of things to finis, I think we
need to have an extra meeting next week.
Monday is a bad day because both General and Telecommunications are meeting
Thursday is kind of late since the deadline is Friday.
So Tuesday is really the only option. There are no other subcommittees
meeting that day.
I prefer 2 - 4 PM Eastern time but I could do any 2 - hour time slot
beginning at 11 AM Eastern and ending by 7 PM Eastern time.
Please reply to the list indicating the times between 11 AM and 7 PM
Eastern time when you are NOT available. I know I won't be able to choose a
time that suits everyone but I'll do my best to pick the time with the
least number of conflicts.
- Next message in Thread: Andrew Kirkpatrick: "Re: Meeting on Tuesday"
- Previous message in Thread: None