Thread Subject: Re: Reminder of meeting today
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Tom Brett
Date: Fri, Aug 10 2007 11:05 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Reminder of meeting today"
- Previous message in thread: Tom Brett: "Re: Reminder of meeting today"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
The captioner is unable to get on line...the operator says they cannot find
any trace of the meeting in the system....
Any help would be appreciated.
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
[mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of Debbie Cook
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 11:55 AM
To: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
Subject: [teitac-closed] Reminder of meeting today
Sorry to not have sent a note about this sooner to remind everyone. My email
SMTP is not working well and messages were not going out. All that to say,
we are meeting as scheduled at 1:00 and posted to the calendar.
WA Assistive Technology Program
Seattle, WA 98195-7920
- Next message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Reminder of meeting today"
- Previous message in Thread: Tom Brett: "Re: Reminder of meeting today"