Thread Subject: Re: Reminder of meeting today
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Debbie Cook
Date: Fri, Aug 10 2007 11:20 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Tom Brett: "Re: Reminder of meeting today"
- Previous message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Reminder of meeting today"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Yes, I've just confirmed this problem. I believe Mary Beth is still out of
the country so I'll have no way to resolve this. Let me see if I can line up
an alternative number. I will post momentarily.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Brett" < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
To: "'TEITAC self contained/closed products subcommittee'"
< = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 9:59 AM
Subject: Re: [teitac-closed] Reminder of meeting today
The captioner is unable to get on line...the operator says they cannot find
any trace of the meeting in the system....
Any help would be appreciated.
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
[mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of Debbie Cook
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 11:55 AM
To: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
Subject: [teitac-closed] Reminder of meeting today
Sorry to not have sent a note about this sooner to remind everyone. My email
SMTP is not working well and messages were not going out. All that to say,
we are meeting as scheduled at 1:00 and posted to the calendar.
WA Assistive Technology Program
Seattle, WA 98195-7920
- Next message in Thread: Tom Brett: "Re: Reminder of meeting today"
- Previous message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Reminder of meeting today"