Thread Subject: Postpone the Real-time text discussion
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Gregg Vanderheiden
Date: Sun, Aug 12 2007 11:00 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Peter Korn: "Re: Postpone the Real-time text discussion"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
In prep for the next discussion on Real-time text we were supposed to have
1) A proposal from Peter on his alternate approach
2) A list of needs/requirements from consumers
3) The combination proposals of D & E and also B& C if possible.
#3 is completed and can be found from a link off of the EWG pages for this
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
< <http://trace.wisc.edu/> http://trace.wisc.edu/> FAX 608/262-8848
DSS Player at http://tinyurl.com/dho6b
If Attachement is a mail.dat try <http://www.kopf.com.br/winmail/>
- Next message in Thread: Peter Korn: "Re: Postpone the Real-time text discussion"
- Previous message in Thread: None