Thread Subject: Authoring Tool issues for 14 August discussion
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Judy Brewer
Date: Tue, Aug 14 2007 12:05 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I updated the Wiki section on authoring tool provisions to incorporate info
from our last teleconference discussion, on August 8th, and to list
questions for our August 14th discussion.
You can see the latest proposed provisions, plus questions for discussion, at:
Let's see if we can settle these in our teleconference on Tuesday.
Judy Brewer +1.617.258.9741 http://www.w3.org/WAI
Director, Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G526
32 Vassar Street
Cambridge, MA, 02139, USA
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None