Thread Subject: Document vs electronic document
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Gregg Vanderheiden
Date: Tue, Aug 14 2007 9:50 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: Document vs electronic document"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
In all the provisions that are to apply only to electronic documents - we
should say so to avoid confusion (and consternation).
For example - it is unclear how to do this in printed documents.
The human language of each passage or phrase in Web pages or documents can
be programmatically determined.
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
< <http://trace.wisc.edu/> http://trace.wisc.edu/> FAX 608/262-8848
DSS Player at http://tinyurl.com/dho6b
If Attachement is a mail.dat try <http://www.kopf.com.br/winmail/>
- Next message in Thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: Document vs electronic document"
- Previous message in Thread: None