Thread Subject: Re: Authoring tools with no user interface
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andrew Kirkpatrick
Date: Tue, Aug 14 2007 10:40 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: Authoring tools with no user interface"
- Previous message in thread: Judy Brewer: "Re: Authoring tools with no user interface"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
> The "collection of software components" language is intended
> to allow for 3rd party interoperability and was strongly
> supported from vendors of such products. As far as the
> "create or modify" language i agree with you Judy, it is more precise.
And as far as interoperability with testing tools, I agree that
something is needed since all authoring tools can't integrate testing
directly. However, this language causes other issues, which are the
reasons why I'm opposed to this phrase.
- Next message in Thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: Authoring tools with no user interface"
- Previous message in Thread: Judy Brewer: "Re: Authoring tools with no user interface"