Thread Subject: Re: Shape, size, location
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andi Snow-Weaver
Date: Tue, Aug 14 2007 4:25 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: Shape, size, location"
- Previous message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Shape, size, location"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
> I think we are just trying to say that those mechanisms can be
used to convey information that should be considered part of the
instructions. If that information give the person what they need - then
That's what I was trying to do with the phrase " that describes the
necessary visual cues or relationships is sufficient." Isn't that giving
the person what they need? a description of the necessary visual cues or