Thread Subject: Cognitive
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andi Snow-Weaver
Date: Wed, Aug 15 2007 5:55 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: David Poehlman: "Re: Getting back to Cognitive proposals"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Please take a look at these two summaries of where I think we have ended up
on the cognitive proposals:
- word lookup, text reading, and spelling-assistance 
- suppression of unneeded function, content writing guidelines, and
We will discuss and close on these at today's meeting.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: David Poehlman: "Re: Getting back to Cognitive proposals"